Monday, April 18, 2011

Spice Brasserie



As a Glitterati member, I get invites to the latest events,launches, activities and food tasting session.

Last Tuesday, I was one of the fortunate few bloggers who got the opportunity to taste one of the best Thai buffet spread ever.

It was at Spice Brasserie,Parkroyal Hotel,Kitchener Road. There was a wide spread of food and looking at all the food made me hungry! I was overwhelmed by all the choices and could not really decide on what to eat. There were Japanese sushi,Teochew porridge and of course Thai food(the tom yum soup was extremely spicy but was simply delicious!)

I enjoyed making my own Thai dessert and there was no limit to how much ice I could put or even the ingredients!

It offers all day dining in Singapore with more than just local and international delights. I am sure the Teochew Porridge buffet is popular with locals just as it was for me as it is a local favourite.

The interior is spacious and gives a cosy feel. It gives off an inviting presence for friends(like us bloggers) to gather over food and there is sufficient light coming through the windows as it allows couples to get cosy and comfortable with their booth seats by the windows. There are also two private dining rooms, perfect for hosting more intimate gatherings and wedding solemnisation events.

Spice Brasserie is located at Level 2 of Parkroyal H

otel,Kitchener Road.

Their operating hours are from 6.00 am to 10.30 pm and it seats 300 people. Reservations are recommended and you can contact them at 64283160.

Tell me,where can you get a hotel buffet in Singapore tha t offers over 60 selections ranging from signature dishes, sashimi and popular local delicacies,that leave you spoilt for choice like me. I had a hearty lunch that very afternoon and I am definitely not complaining as it was once of the best afternoon I had with the rest of the Glitterati members.

With an ultra-chic setting, Spice Brasserie is an ideal place to host celebrations and family gatherings with premium-quality food at a reasonable price.


Lunch : S$27.00 (Weekdays), S$29.00 (Weekends)
Dinner : S$31.00(Weekdays), S$33.00 (Weekends)

Operating Hours:
Mon - Fri: 12.00pm - 2.30pm (lunch)
Sat - Sun: 12.00pm - 4.00pm (lunch)
Mon - Sun: 6.30pm - 10.30pm (dinner)

Please call 6428 3160 for reservations.

All prices stated are subject to 10% service charge and 7% GST

(Credit:Information taken from Hotel Parkroyal Website)