Thursday, September 29, 2011

REAL STEEL





So well, I tried playing Reveal the Steel Missions online on http://www.facebook.com/RealSteelSingapore?sk=app_179719842102108

It was not easy...I tell you.

I was able to uncover Charlie Kenton's past, was knocked out in WRB(World Robots Boxing- out of 5 questions, I only got 3 right.I tried in vain to train Atom(he's one stubborn robot) and finally gave up on finding Atom to train.

In total, I got 2200 points(in my case,I think it's a worthy effort). If you think you can beat the score and aim for a minimum 5000 points.


There will be a draw conducted to pick the winner among all who have successfully competed Reveal The Steel missions with more than 5000 points.


And the prize is a set of Real Steel figurines and a Real Steel WRB Main Event Ring play set!



The top 30 players with the highest points will enter into a draw and 15 players will be selected for glory and awarded with an exclusive Real Steel movie premiums pack. The prize includes a Real Steel movie premiums and a pair of complimentary movie passe









Oh yeah, one more important thing, you have to catch the movie, Real Steel!! 




It not only stars the dashing Hugh Jackman. The graphics were amazing and Atom, the Robot, was given so much life that I cheered him just like any other hero! This is not just any other movie about robots, it also tells a heartwarming story of a father-son relationship.

Dakota Goyo, the actor that played Max Kenton, was chosen from thousands of actors and you will see why. He not only “steels” the movie, but he “steels” my heart!

The movie, Real Steel, will steel your hearts on October 6th!