Sunday, November 20, 2011

THE EASTERN RESTAURANT-XIAOLONGBAOS AND LIUSHA BAOS

SHANGHAI CUISINE IS BEST FOUND AT THE EASTERN RESTAURANT AT CENTREPOINT
SEE THE DELIGHT ON MY FACE! A bowl of Pu Tong La Mian all to myself!


I have been to The Eastern Restaurant not once but thrice! The fourth time, I am going to bring my family. They are fans of xiaolongbaos like me. The molten lava buns are my all-time favourite. And I have grown to love their La Mian, especially their Pu Tong La Mian. 


One dish I highly recommend is their Spicy Dumplings!
If you enjoy spicy stuff, this is the dish for you! Order 2 plates of this if you are eating in a big group because it is simply too delicious. I had more than 3 servings of this.


My top 3 recommendations would be:


1) MOLTEN LAVA BUNS






2)XIAO LONG BAOS
3) YANGZHOU FRIED RICE




Hurry down to The Eastern Restaurant at The Centrepoint! I am drooling as I am typing this blog entry. It is one place that I can never get tired of.eating.
Check out their Facebook page The Eastern Restaurant and like them for 5% discount!