Sunday, November 20, 2011

Haunting of Pulau Blakang Mati

Have you ever been on a Segway Personal Transporter before? Well, I had the opportunity to experience it and boy, was it an experience!!

My friends and I went 4 rounds manoeuvring round the practice circuit. There were sharp turns and I had fun going through the twists and turns on the obstacle course. 

I am all strapped up and ready for the Segway ride of my life!


One would need 3 basic things to ride a Segway Personal Transporter!


1) A pair of strong legs (to manoeuvre the different twists and turns along the route)

2)Courage (to brave through the exhilarating dark pathways)


3)Friends to accompany you (laughter and food with friends is the best antidote to conquer your fear)


RATES FOR THE SEGWAY RIDE

Segway® Fun Ride (1 round)S$12
Segway® Guided Eco Adventure (30mins)S$38
Other Available Rides:
Bi-Pedal Bicycle Rental (1hr)S$12
Heritage & Island ExplorerS$28
Special Offer:

Top-Up ONLY S$5 to enjoy EXTRA SAVINGS for any of the following:

  • 1 Round of Segway® Fun Ride
  • 1 Hour of Bi-Pedal Bicycle Rental
  • Exclusive Upgrade to Hybrid Bicycle*
*Upgrade from Bi-pedal to Hybrid Bicycle

Credits to http://segway-sentosa.com/rides


It was so dark that the photographs I took turned out blurry. However, it creates a good effect as to what everyone was going to experience. Although along the way, some scratches were sustained. Everyone on the tour round Sentosa Island enjoyed themselves thoroughly. There was even food and drinks waiting for us after the tour. 




Imagine my joy and delight upon seeing all the wonderful food spread and drinks waiting for me when I ended my tour! Despite my aching feet, I was happy to be in the company of friends and the tour was simply awesome. I would strongly recommend it to tourists and locals. It is a comprehensive tour that highlights certain areas of Sentosa that is only accessible by the Segway.


For more information, do visit http://segway-sentosa.com/rides