Monday, July 18, 2011

Check out what's steaming up at Toastbox!

I was considered one of the fortunate few to be able to taste the new menu from Toastbox.

I am in awe of Toastbox's R&D team, they are constantly innovating and thinking of ways to improve their menu in terms of different flavours of bread.On
that single day itself, I tried the Peanut Butter Ice Cream Thi
ck Toast, Kopi Ice Cream Thick Toast and Kaya Ice Cream Thick Toast. Each flavour is made from the finest ingredients and unique to Toast Box. And not only that, you can select the flavours of ice-cream that you want. And what's best is that they have no added preservatives, artificial colouring & flavouring.


The kaya ice cream thick toast was one of my favourites. I am a big fan of kaya and ice-cream. Can you imagine having both of my favourites on a dish? It was absolute heaven!! I probably gonna order 3 kaya ice cream with the thick toast in one sittin
g! Absolute delicious and sedap!!
Besides this, I tried their Tom Yum Garlic Thick Toast, Butter Milk Thick Toast, Butter Sugar Thick Toast,Floss Thick Toast,Hebi Hiam Thick Toast,Otah Thick Toast





Moreover, they do it with a heart. From 1-31 July 2011, Toast Box will be donating $0.10 to a charity organisation (Abilities Beyond Limitations & Expectations) for every first 4 new products sold.
You have got to check this website out: http://www.breadtalk.com/toastbox/promotions.php

I especially loved the Mango Aloe Vera and not forgetting the Pepsi Calamansi. After gorging myself silly on the different new flavours,it was best to wash it down with a huge cup of Mango Aloe Vera. I felt so healthy on that day!