Thanks to Nuffnang.sg and deal.com.sg that I was one of the privileged few to experience a magnificent spectacle and this being my first Chingay parade that I watched, I cannot wait for next year's parade! It was all because it was the deal of the day! As they said, a picture paints a thousand words, therefore I shall let the pictures do the talking!
![]() |
| The audience were asked to participate and create a pin wheel to cheer! |
![]() |
| The cheer went like this: " Chingay,Chingay, we are one!" |
![]() |
| Beautiful display of colourful hearts |
![]() |
| Moving in the water is not easy- a salute to all the performers! |
![]() |
| Check this out! Chingay is for the young and old! We all have a contribution to make in Singapore! |
![]() |
| Balloons! Balloons! And more balloons! |
![]() |
| Clap and cheer along to the beat of the music! |
![]() |
| Look at the intricate decoration of the butterfly! Many hours and effort put into it! |
![]() |
| It's the year of the dragon- this is what I enjoy the most, seeing the dragon manoeuvring from the start to the finish! |
![]() |
| Lights aplenty and the best is to have the Chingay parade at night whereby the lights come alive! |
![]() |
| Beautiful swan with the lotus petals! |
![]() |
| I am dragon-hear me roar! |
![]() |
| Has the elephant parade come to Chingay? |
![]() |
| United performers putting up a wonderful performance for the audience! I am going to check out more deals from www.deal.com.sg. |













