Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How will I enjoy Genting if I was a celebrity?





First and foremost,if I were a celebrity, I would go for a 5D4N trip to Resort World Genting together with my awesome celebrity blogger friends like Beatricetan,Bunbunmakeuptips, Shiberty and Typicalben.


Once I am at Genting, I would head to Genting Shopping Centre located at Genting Hotel to buy some oversized sunglasses so that I can slide them on and smile like I am having the time of my life.


I will also shop for designer labels and accessories at First World Plaza for my clubbing party in the evening.



My make-up artist and stylist will ensure that I will have A-list hair and look fabulous before I step out of the hotel suite for the party.


For my hotel suite, I will also have a "diva" list like all celebrities do. For instance, must have extra pillows, my favourite lavender aromatherapy oil to help me sleep and tinted windows to avoid the paparazzi. 



Before I head out in the evening to the club(I am going to book the entire club for me and my friends to enjoy), I will ensure that my personal assistant personally invite my friends to party.


All expenses that evening at the party will be paid by me as I practice my autograph by signing my name off on the bill.


To end the evening with a bang, I will try my luck at the VIP room in the casino with my bodyguards to ensure that if I do strike the jackpot, I am safe from any mishaps.


The next morning, I will definitely be up and about to spend the day at Genting theme park with my fellow celebrity blogger friends, screaming my lungs out on the rides to sober up from the partying the night before.


To ensure nobody recognizes me, I will wear a prosthetic nose and throw on a jet black long hair wig(I currently sport short hair.) and accessorize myself with a out of shape straw hat and scarf and long boots to cover my supermodel legs in the cooling Genting weather.


To celebrate my happiness that I am in the company of such awesome good friends,for dinner that evening, I will dine at the VIP restaurant that is located at Highlands Hotel, Level 2. 


My friends and I will book a room while we savour signature dishes like tom yam prawns, green curry chicken, stir-fried prawns with buttermilk, shark's fin with spicy superior shark's fin bone stock in casserole, steamed marble goby with crispy ginger and garlic before finishing off with the exquisite dessert- Durian Tempura!



BURP!