Thursday, December 04, 2014

NTUC PLUS! ZUMBA FITNESS

If you had Saturday morning off, what would you be doing? Catching up on your sleep? Watching television with a bag of chips in your hand?

I would thrust myself out of my bed and head to Ngee Ann City to participate with others in Latin-inspired Zumba Fitness workout and get myself in the Guinness Book of Records.


Oh boy did I work out a sweat with my friends....fortunately it was so much fun that I did not feel any tiredness.

On that day, all the Zumba enthusiasts descended upon Ngee Ann City and wowed the public with their awesome moves. I am bowled over by their moves, they must have practiced very hard over the week.

On that very day, there were different booths, be it selling Zumba exercise gear, signing up for Zumba classes , there was also face-painting and I decided to indulge in the fun by asking the balloon artist to create me a dog and I got a poodle!
Don't you find it cute? And it's in one of my favourite colours: GREEN! The colour of environmental friendliness!

I definitely had so much fun on that day with my fellow blogger friends and I think I might be inspired to take up Zumba classes! So won't you Zumba with me?