I love Monopoly and chances to win stuff!
McDonald’s Monopoly is back for the third year and there are
more than 3 million prizes to be won!
my plan. I am definitely going to eat more MacDonald
meals on weekends as I got double labels...yup,you
heard me right, which means twice the chances of
winning.
PRIZES:
• 1 X S$80,000 cash (Grand Prize)
• 1 X Volkswagen Touran 1.4 TSI
• 1 X Holiday for 4 to Atlanta (USA) + $3,000 cash
• 1 X Holiday for 2 to Prague
• 20 X MacBook Air
• 45 X Flowriding for 2 at Wave House Sentosa
• 150 X $200 dENiZENTM Voucher
• 200 X $100 WE Cinemas Movie Card
2. INSTANT WIN LABELS
PRIZES:
450,000x $8 WE Cinemas Weekend Movie Tickets
350,000x 1-for-1 Flowrides at Wave House Sentosa
350,000x $30 dENiZEN™ vouchers
20,000x $20 off $50 minimum spend on Volkswagen merchandise
50x Volkswagen Bobby Car for toddlers
If I find a Chance Card game piece, I want $100!
And I will also be automatically entered into the Final Prize Draw to win any unclaimed Collect To Win prizes!(Isn't that cool of what!)
5 reasons why I will eat MacDonalds
1)I am going to eat MacDonalds on weekends only.
2)In order not to get too fat, I will get a friend to share the meal with me.
3)I will eat breakfast meals because I love MacDonalds' hash browns and BIG BREAKFAST.
4)I will get to save money because the meal will keep me full for the day.
5)Lastly and most important of all, I get to win PRIZES!!
What are you waiting for? Come and join me on the journey to win prizes + a chance to win cold hard cash!